Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Maitland - Florida - United States, Santa Ana - California - United States, Scottsdale - Arizona - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
The Senior System Consultant (Post-Live), will be responsible for managing and supporting the configuration of a complex benefits system and supporting other technical system needs. This individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks that include working with customers on their Open Enrollment Renewals, handling transition projects for customers moving from Launch into Product Support, complete configuration and system build out projects, and quality assurance. The Senior System Consultant will work closely with the UKG Pro Benefits Administration Support teams, Launch team, and Technical teams. The Senior System Consultant (Post-Live) is a trusted, experienced resource on the team that can manage the highest complexity of projects and highly clients escalated to an executive level. Their main responsibility will be to provide high-level consultative and technical assistance for UKG Pro Benefits Administration customers. Some of the work and projects this individual will be involved in will be customer billable.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Work with customers and internal teams to gather configuration requirements for complex and lengthy projects (some of which may be billable to the customer)
• Manage transition projects for customers that need additional assistance during their move from launch to support while providing a quality assurance feedback loop to the launch teams to measure success of the launch projects
• Assist customers with Open Enrollment projects that require intense and highly technical configuration
• Update and coordinate the set up and testing of configuration requirements for Benefits customers
• Communicate with customers and internal partners on outstanding technical requests
• Manage technical projects with critical deliverable deadlines and ensure success of the customer experience
• Act as mentor and training guide for new team members
• Trusted resource for the most complex customers
• Health & Welfare 5+ years' experience
• Prior benefits configuration experience 3+ years
• Prior Open Enrollment Consultation 2+ years
• Prior Payroll experience desired UKG Pro experience preferred
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a dynamic environment
• Excellent communication skills and follow-up skills are critical for success
• Ability to appropriately set and manage expectations and resolve conflict
• Minimum 3+ years of strong customer service experience
• Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Understand cross-domain product and services integration and dependencies
• Knowledge of PlanSource a plus
• Strong Project management experience and skills. Ability to drive results collaborating with different teams.
• A bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or related field or at least five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in an outsourcing organization
• CEBS, GBA, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $66,800 to $95,950, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation. Information about UKG's comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.