The 3D automation industry has been advancing every day. This company located in Johnson RI and Waltham MA, shapes the future by designing and manufacturing software solutions for Automation, Electromagnetics, Multibody Dynamics, Optimization and more. Seeking a Senior Product Designer, hybrid position working to deliver realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in. While incorporating collaboration with select product teams on UX and design complex, with experience from highly complex technical engineering applications. Help evaluate the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products to increase the value of our interchanging technological world.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be expected to design simulation solutions to help our users succeed in completing complex and collaborative engineering workflows. In this role you will be working along with other UX designers, researchers, development leads and product managers, while incorporating different subject matters across the organization. By choosing this job you will be managing their software versions, while making iterations as the interdependencies between a wide variety of simulation artifacts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Human-Computer interaction
- Technical background in Engineering, computer science and software development
- User experience in UX Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture.
- Ability to learn simulation and technical knowledge to engage in the work environment
- 7-11 years of experience
- Are open to any market
- Requires a vaccine
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and other designers
- Optimize product experience that drive retention
- Making mock-ups used to communicate user workflow, high-level concept, or alternative solutions
- Coach UX designers and product managers in defining user focused metrics and definition of done
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.**