Design, build, and maintain the backbone of our cutting-edge infrastructure as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
We're looking for an experienced and highly skilled engineer who can think strategically, solve complex problems, and lead a team to success. If you're passionate about technology and want to be a part of a team that's changing the world, we want to hear from you!!
So, here’s what you’ll do;
- Create, develop, and implement IT systems across a distributed network that spans numerous locations. Utilize cutting-edge, automated technologies to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Offer technical direction while developing and implementing new and improved systems. Provide mentoring and training to the IT team.
- Identify and record business requirements by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create roadmaps in support of IT technology best practices and business requirements.
- Create solutions that meet the information security requirements set forth by the government and the business.
- Locate possibilities and answers for enhancing the functionality and health of the system.
- Create financial strategies for IT by using roadmaps in collaboration with business management.
- Work with the IT team to jointly solve challenging issues. Investigate and resolve important problems.
- Design and present on-premises/off-premises solutions.
- Take the initiative to facilitate the solution discussion and whiteboard sessions in meetings where representatives from the business, executive, management, and technical teams may attend.
- Provide the leadership and technical direction for the execution.
- Create technological roadmaps for a computing infrastructure that improves the technical baseline and takes into account both technical and business factors.
- Produce architectures and designs for the hardware and system layers while closely collaborating with internal clients.
- Drive implementation of said designs as required.
And, here’s what we’re hoping you’ll bring;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Expertise in leading infrastructure teams to design, build, manage, and upgrade complex hybrid IT infrastructure frameworks spanning various regions, on-premises data centers, and multiple clouds (AWS/Azure).
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise server and storage platforms, including HPE ProLiant, HPE Synergy, Dell PowerEdge, and Dell Unity systems.
- 10+ years of experience with hand on technical implementation experience of IT infrastructure projects(or in Infrastructure Architecture level roles).
- 5+ years of experience with Data Center Consolidation, Data Center Migration, Server Virtualization Network Modeling, logging, and monitoring.
- 5+ years of experience with Network security including designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within an organization's IT network, including the computer systems and data.
- Effectively communicates, persuades, collaborates, drives outcomes, is action-oriented, and exhibits self-awareness.
- Network/Server/Windows-related certification. Cloud (Azure/AWS- related certification is a plus.
Interested? Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Please send your resume to email@example.com today!