ROLE: Sr. Associate, Social Community
As our Sr. Associate of Social Community, you will be responsible for applying our brand voice across all social platforms. This role will focus on growing and strengthening our existing community as well as reaching new communities to strengthen J.Crew’s presence on key platforms.
● Own day-to-day community management and interactions across all social channels
● Build and drive conversations with influencers and media in the fashion space
● Grow our online community across all J.Crew social media channels and platforms including tiktok, instagram, facebook and twitter by engaging in comments and driving conversations
● Proactively engage with posts tagging J.Crew brand
● Engage and activate with new audiences
● Proactively stay up to date on social trends and provide actionable recommendations on how J.Crew can join in on the conversation
● Monitor and track social conversations
● Own regular reporting based on social listening and sharing analysis with cross-functional teams
● Monitor and track incoming organic UGC, reach out for usage rights, and manage site features
● Partner with social team on creating community growth strategies
● Loves social media !!
● Strong written communication skills and ability to adapt to brand’s voice
● Passion for community building and engagement
● Experience in the fashion industry (a plus, not required)
● Knowledgeable on social listening
● Knowledge of all social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok and how to engage across channels
BONUS POINTS IF YOU…
● High-energy, positive self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond to make a difference in a growing organization
● Creative problem solver and decision maker with a proven track record of delivering results
● Proven ability to handle time-sensitive projects and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously, to work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and acute attention to detail
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.