About the Role:
Unite Us has experienced rapid growth over the past couple of years. As we have grown, our clients' skills and requirements around data have grown more sophisticated. Data has long been a foundation of our system. Now, we need to start taking the data that exists within our platform and transform it into an actionable source of information for our clients in order to assist them in better understanding the impact that Social Determinants of Health are having on those they help. To do this, we need to build an experienced team of data technologists who want to have an impact on healthcare across the entire country.
The impact of SDoH data is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. As we continue our rapid pace of growth, we want to build a solid data platform that can serve the needs of our clients and shape the way the industry thinks about and relates to social determinants of health. We are looking for a strong analytics engineer who is passionate about designing and building data model solutions for analytics business needs to help us continue growing our impact on the healthcare industry and the lives of people around the country.
What You'll Do:
- Strategize and execute a data architecture and infrastructure to meet business objectives and analytics needs
- Work closely with Data Analysts, Business Owners, Data Engineers, and Product Managers to make sure that the technical infrastructure can support client requirements
- Act as a strong technical leader who can mentor and guide less experienced team members to gain an understanding on how to solve technical challenges related to data products
- Advise team throughout the Insights Analytics department on best practices regarding infrastructure
- Maintain, monitor, and test internal data models for reliability and performance
- Provide the leadership team with achievable deadlines and successfully execute them
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer, Analyst or Analytics Engineer
- Experience with DBT and SQL is a must - and other "data" languages such as R, Power BI, Python will be valuable in this role
- Experience working with data warehouses, data lakes and ETL pipelines (Snowflake, Redshift, Postgres, etc)
- Experience working on applications serving large enterprise clients and the ability to build scalable solutions for them
- Passion working in the healthcare space and working on healthcare and/or social determinants of health data products
- A focus on building performant systems
***This role is great for those who are looking to pivot from Data Analytics to Data Engineering as well!
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation's care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us- we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- Our target range for this position is $95,000 -115,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- This position may require 5-10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.