Calling on Ohio-licensed Occupational Therapists based in the area of Cleveland, OH! Soliant is working with a school near Garfield Heights, OH, and is seeking a contract OT to work with Middle and High School students for the remainder of the school year.
Description of responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and track therapy/activities that allow students to access their specialized instruction plans.
- Evaluate the potential and efficacy of Occupational therapy in areas such as: academic performance, fine and gross motor functioning, positioning, daily living skills, play/leisure skills, work skills, and sensory-motor activities.
- Propose a range of OT interventions in support of students' IEP (Individual Education Plan) goals; develop goals and report oute to Special Education Team
- Assess students and remend adaptations to allow students to access their program of specialized instruction.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions and consultations
We seek candidates who are:
- Great municators
- Confident clinicians who bring familiarity with the Special Education process
- Professional and accountable
- Able to maintain a range of responsibilities and prioritize accordingly
- Valid Ohio OT license
- Clearance to provide services in Ohio Schools--requires a background check through the Ohio Department of Education
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at monica.guu@soliant.