At first glance, you'll see that for more than 80 years we've been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We're building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you'll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges
As the Sales Executive, CDS Solutions, US East, you will report to the Sales Manager, CDS Solutions and support the business in delivering an innovative digital diagnostics portfolio of new offerings that use machine learning and AI technology to improve clinical outcomes. You will develop and execute a successful market development and sales strategy to deliver rapid revenue growth and market share expansion across your territory. You will collaborate with a cross-functional support team on this cutting-edge digital healthcare transformation journey.
Beckman Coulter is seeking a candidate who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to execute in a flexible and adaptable environment.
- Develop the market for new cutting-edge AI-based clinical decision support (CDS) solutions, educating clinicians and healthcare executives on care improvement opportunities and selling the value of investing in CDS to improve care and optimize hospital operations
- Execute on a regional business plan to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and market share goals
- Successfully navigate a complex, multi-stakeholder buying process that includes hospital C-Suite stakeholders, clinicians, and various hospital approval committees to achieve prioritization in the health system's budget process; Develop, solidify, and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders such as the CMIO, VP Emergency Services, ED Medical Director, ED Nursing Director
- Support monthly revenue forecasting and funnel management processes by utilizing the company CRM (Salesforce.com) to qualify and document opportunities
- Achieve and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction through delivery of sales and implementation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Experience selling clinician-facing healthcare IT products, including experience navigating hospital buying processes for EHR-integrated software
- Demonstrated track record of successfully executing against sales targets
- Excellent selling/presentation skills, relationship building, negotiating, closing, and account management skills
- Ability to travel overnight for territory coverage as needed to close business and attend company meetings
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics can provide.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.