*THIS JOB REQUIRES AN RN/LVN LICENSE, NON-LICENSED INDIVIDUALS WILL BE REJECTED*
Sign-on Bonus up to $1500*
*Sign-on bonus is case specific and offered based on hours worked, speak to your recruiter for more information.
We currently have patients and openings in:
San Antonio, Boerne, Macdona, Rio Medina, Hondo, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Castroville, Kyle, Buda, Austin, Pflugerville, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Kerrville, Comfort, and Surrounding Areas
At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in Pediatric Home Healthcare for medically-complex children.
CHH is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide compassionate care to our pediatric patients. We have a wide range of cases available from low acuity to high acuity patients.
New to nursing? Ask us about our amazing extern program with great training opportunities for new grads!
Why Children's Home Healthcare?
We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel works together to provide great care, and we hope you’ll want to join our team! We want to help you grow your skills and add vital experience to your nursing career along the way!
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Paid Training
- Paid Orientation
- Extern Program for new grads and nurses with little to no experience
- PTO/and increased PTO with longevity
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Life Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- Employee Perks Program
- Nurse Referral Program
- Electronic Charting System
- Valid/Current Nursing License
- Valid/Current CPR Card for Healthcare Workers
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and fill in when needed
- Self motivator and require little supervision
- Operate an automobile with a current driver's license and current auto insurance
- Be completely mobile to lift and transfer a patient from one location to another
- Requires average lifting of up to 50 pounds
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Job Summary:
Assist with patient treatment and rehabilitation by performing nursing procedures for which his/her training has provided the necessary skills and judgment. Participate in assessment planning, implementing, and evaluating all patient care in collaboration with the clinical supervisor. Provide health counseling, including emotional support and parental education. Coordination of Care with all other agencies and physician offices involved in patient care.
Powered by JazzHR