Locally owned and operated leading disaster cleanup and restoration company is seeking an experienced Restoration Superintendent for a high volume cleanup and restoration business.
- Competitive compensation
- Career progression
- Professional development
As the front-line representative of the SERVPRO® brand, the Restoration Superintendent demonstrates the company's Here to Help® commitment to customers and clients. This is done by coordinating, monitoring, and performing work activities on projects to successfully fulfill service needs and facilitate a positive customer experience.
Manage and complete jobs according to project work order. Respond to service calls, set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Communicate and establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential customers.
- Explain processes and answer customer questions, as needed
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas
** Must be able to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
** Must have a valid driver's license
Compensation: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people's lives each and every day! We're seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. This franchise is locally owned and operated and a leading disaster restoration company in business in the New England area for over 34 years. We pride ourselves on helping people put their lives back together and helping them through their most stressful times. Working here is rewarding and offers the emotional fulfillment of a job well done every single day.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.