As a Registered Nurse at Lower Keys Medical Center, you'll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
- FL RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS, ACLS certification (American Heart Association)
- 0-2 years experience, preferred not required. Accepting New Grad RNs!
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 3x12s, varying days
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Lower Keys Medical Center
Lower Keys Medical Center (LKMC) is a 167-bed, full-service, Joint Commission accredited, outstanding, acute care medical facility with a 24/7 emergency room, 24/7 laboratory, 24/7 radiology services, and 24/7 specially equipped medical transport helicopter.
LKMC is also proud to be the only hospital in the Florida Keys that offers labor and delivery services. We also offer physical therapy in Key West using a multi-joint strength system, in addition to other innovative systems and equipment for customized rehabilitation. Lower Keys Medical Center is committed to the delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians, employees, and our community; and to the maintenance of an environment that encourages individual development, teamwork, and pride with compassion and respect for each p