Growing your career as a Full Time Regional Human Resources Business Partner is an awesome opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in people management, teamwork and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Regional Human Resources Business Partner at Lovemyjob today!
Who are we?
We are on a mission to help people love what they do. Recruitment has been broken for far too long, with organizations trying to align candidate skills to job postings. We believe that the cultural & behavioral match allows people to be who they were born to be and gives people the greatest degree of success to love their jobs. Another unique distinction is our clients allow us to help them, but our candidates are our customers, and we must treat both with equal integrity, transparency, and care. One hire at a time, we are helping individuals say I love my job.
Who are you?
You are a Regional Human Resources Business Partner who will be managing all HR activities within an assigned region and serve as a strategic business partner to senior level operations and sales leaders. You will lead a highly capable team of human resources professionals aimed to improve talent and performance management, retention, and workforce planning.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with regional site leaders within the assigned region to drive business performance
- Implement the talent management process across the assigned region with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with regional leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing
- Educate key stakeholders on the company's compensation structure and philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region
- Oversee investigations within assigned region in partnership with senior HR leadership and Legal when appropriate
- Hire, train, lead, and develop a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Administer and ensure processes comply with federal, state and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Communicate and support implementation of all corporate HR activities to the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field; or relevant human resources training or certifications
- 5 years progressive Human Resources or related field experience
- Advanced HR legal and compliance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to handle ambiguity
- Proven ability to lead high-functional teams across various locale
- Ability to travel up to 40%
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary