Kanner & Pintaluga, a dynamic and rapidly growing personal injury and property damage law firm, seeks a highly motivated and passionate Receptionist to join our busy team in Miami, FL.
Receptionists are required to answer and transfer incoming calls in a professional and timely manner. All incoming calls must be filtered, with the information given by the caller, and transferred accordingly. Our incoming calls are from (but not limited to) existing clients, possible new clients, medical providers, insurance companies, judges’ offices, other attorney offices, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer incoming calls.
- Filter calls (According to what the caller needs) promptly and accurately.
- Use our computer/internet system to search for cases and files.
- Transfer calls.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Full-time, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, M-F.
- Available to work some holidays.
- High school/GED diploma required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist and/or job related to customer service.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required; other languages is a plus
- Strong customer service skills.
- Legal experience, including experience with clients, is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
The Firm offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees and their families. Here is a summary of our benefits (the list is not all-inclusive):
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off, Holiday, Bereavement, and Sick Time
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Employer-Covered Supplemental Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Annual Performance Reviews
ABOUT KANNER & PINTALUGA
Kanner & Pintaluga is an aggressive, ethical, and results-driven national law firm, with nearly 100 attorneys, committed to representing accident, serious injury and property damage victims. Our primary goal is to achieve the most favorable outcome for our clients, who have the absolute right to receive the maximum compensation for their damages.
Kanner & Pintaluga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kanner & Pintaluga retains the right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time — in its sole discretion. Employment is at will.