For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.Responsibilities
Millennium Corporation is hiring a Range Technician in San Antonio, TX. Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain an SCI Clearance.
Millennium seeks an experienced Range Technician for an Air Force program enabling operational test, evaluation, and range support to the 346th Test Squadron and 318 Range Squadron, 67th Cyberspace Wing. This individual will integrate with a team of cyber security professionals to ensure instrumented cyber ranges, capable of stimulating operational networks, are provisioned to support the Air Force's cyber mission. This Range Technician will plan, implement, and operate network services/systems, to include hardware and virtual environments.
- Assist the Senior Range Engineer on tasks supporting Government Test Directors
- Support all 6 phases of testing (notification, concept development, planning, execution, reporting and closeout); provide draft technical documentation; assist in research efforts in support of test and evaluation and range effort; attend meetings to answer questions; provide technical information as required; take meeting notes; provide trip reports; support briefings; research solutions; establish test parameters as required; evaluate test results; document results; contribute to final reporting.
- Assist in efforts to ensure system administration, documentation, and security services to administer, configure, operate, maintain and troubleshoot networks.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of all nodes of the Cyber Test and Training Ranges (CTTR), to emulate current Air Force Enterprise architectures and DoD architectures as well as technological changes and respond and have the ability to provide future architectures.
- Assist personnel for Plans and Programming in the form of preparation of plans, execution of plans, scheduling, standard operating procedures and analysis of support proposals and other functions necessary in the day to day operations of the 318RANS.
- Assist in the design, install, configure, and operate physical, virtual and constructive networks, and combinations thereof to train and certify various cyber mission forces and command and control personnel on deterrent and wartime activities and processes.
- Assist in the Preparation and delivery of a Configuration Management Plan outlining the installation and configuration management practices and procedures to ensure continuity.
- Provide technical services and coordinate with customers for training, exercise and test events to include range development, operations and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-181.
- Candidate must have an activeTop Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain an SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required (Master's preferred) with 3 years of experience
- Must possess one of the following IAT Level III certifications: CISSP (preferred); CASP+ CE; CCNP Security; CISA; CISSP; GCED; GCIH; CEH
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.Physical Requirements
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
5% travel requiredEmployment Type: OTHER