Medical Device Industry
2nd Shift - 15% Premium
2pm - 10pm
Work as a Quality Inspector with a leader in the medical device industry in the Fort Wayne area.
This position will work to maintain elements of Quality Management Systems (QMS) in accordance with ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820 requirements as well as company protocols.
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective date of hire!
Earn up to an additional $800 Attendance Quarterly Bonus
On-Demand Pay: Access your pay as soon as you have earned it!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits effective on date of hire
- Generous paid time off benefits 136 hours, prorated 1st year and 10 paid Holidays
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Low-cost nutrition and mental health visits
- Up to $150-off your gym membership annually
- Discounted Pet Insurance for your furry friends
- Access to individualized financial planning meetings
- Employee Discount Program with savings on electronics, home goods, gym equipment, and more
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Training Programs
- Defined Career Path for advancement in role and compensation
- New Hire On-boarding Training Plans
Our top-notch work environment includes:
- Climate Controlled in the summer months
- Clean Room Environment (hospital grade cleanliness)
- Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Setting
The successful candidate will:
- Manage daily work load under minimal supervision to meet expected personal/department goals.
- Maintain an organized workspace and perform line clearance activities consistently.
- Communicate with co-workers respectfully and professionally.
- Complete required documentation and inspection operations with detail, accuracy, and precision.
- Maintain the focus needed to complete tasks in a timely, efficient, and accurate manor.
High School diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree in a technical field or other technical degree preferred
2-5 years of experience in manufacturing inspection environment preferred
Ability to read and interpret drawings/prints. Has basic knowledge in the use of hand gages, tool scopes and height stands.
Experience measuring physical dimensions on parts. Ability to interpret and apply GD&T to measurement methods.
Experience with Vision-based CMM systems preferred.
Ability to read and understand work instructions. Good verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Pay Type Hourly