A data manager is needed to help support data transfer efforts and help with provider enrollment for the immunization record-keeping program I-CARE (Illinois Comprehensive Automated Immunization Registry Exchange) to better the monitorization and information-sharing capabilities of those enrolled in I-CARE.
- Assist in supporting and simplifying data quality
- Healthcare provider enrollment
- Work with providers to make changes to the system as needed
- Promote provider enrollments in the I-CARE system through outreach and education
- Form methods to track and monitor program goals and turnouts
- Serve as a member of the Data Quality Workgroup
- Self-sufficient in data analytics including Excel and Power BI
- Advanced analytical skills
- Independent worker
A bachelors degree in a field where transferrable skillsets exist, including two years of public health or relatable experience.
40 hours/week M-F 8:30a-4:30p, Long Term Contracted position.
If you are interested in this role, apply directly to this open role in Chicago, IL.