Colliers Engineering & Design is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Interior Design team in our Philadelphia, PA office.
We take pride in delivering results that are innovative, sustainable and award winning. Strong presentation skills and proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Enscape and Indesign are a requirement.
- Collaborates with colleagues to promote an inter-disciplinary and collaborative design culture
- Responsible for leading, overseeing, supervising, and coordinating project activitie
- Ensure the success of the projects under their management
- Serve as the primary design liaison to the client and oversight of construction documents
- May assign tasks to and oversee the work of design/production staff
- Coordinates all communication between the client and Colliers Engineering & Design, ensuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services
- Delivers clear and timely feedback/communication to the project team
- Monitors the performance of the project team and approach, to ensure that Colliers Engineering & Design's quality standards and design goals are met
- Establishes, maintains and documents regular project-related meetings including client, internal team and consultants meetings
- Considers risk management by monitoring client issues and technical issues in a timely manner to minimize liability
- Completely integrates the design and technical aspects of a project
- Initiates, documents and maintains project setup, including contract review, project process and filing procedures, work authorizations and assisting accounting in timely distribution of invoices
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the financial goals established for the project and providing timely and appropriate information to Accounting to initiate invoicing
- Has direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants, to ensure timely collections and management of delinquent accounts receivables
- Ensures the orderly and complete preparation, distribution and retention of all project written records
- Understands design philosophies, overall building design concepts, design software and delivery methods
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions
- Defines, monitors and maintains control of the scope of work and services for the project including schedule and work plan
- Prepares client and consultant proposals, fees, schedules and contracts
- Behaves consistently with integrity, trust and commitment
- Promotes the office culture and studio mentorship within the office
- At least 8+ years of Interior Design experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Interior Design or equivalent work experience is required
- Revit, Sketchup and Indesign proficiency is a requirement
- NCIDQ certification preferred
- Able to work closely with others
- Willingness to Travel
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. Thats why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Womens Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success