Job Title: Project Manager
As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Location/Division Specific Information
Suseo, Seoul/Thermo Fisher Scientific Asia Pacific and Japan
What will you do?
- Market investigation with proactively monitoring competitive landscape and competitive response, campaigns/programs and etc.
- Build marketing strategy for market share increase, pricing, GTM, product positioning
- Execute marketing programs and expand customer touchpoint targeting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health and new contacts in these segments including development go-to-market strategy for new product launches (NPIs).
- Understand customer buying behaviors on our eCommerce sites and draw insight and recommendations for business expansion via digital channel
- Digital marketing planning & execution in collaboration with product marketing team and define & develop digital strategy through detailed assessment of related market
- Improve and optimize digital marketing process and efficiency based on the insights from analysis on end-to-end customer experience.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM/E-blast, Social Media, DisplayAD) with good understanding of digital platform to develop marketing programs to generate demands
- Development of cooperative relationships with internal and external partners (Collaboration with cross divisions)
- Increase Brand Awareness & related marketing activities and execute marketing project with Sales Teams.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing related fields (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in related industry (Healthcare or Electronics or Chemistry/Analytics or Pharm/Bio industry or e-commerce industry)
- Solid digital capability and some experience in using digital marketing and social media to drive demand
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- High level of familiarity and competence in computer use; specifically, the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Preferably in knowledge of research products and applications, actual working laboratory experience or understanding of customer requirements in research products
- Fluent English and excellent communication skill
- Highly self-motivated with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects as team player
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one global team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus scheme, healthcare, company pension, and a range of employee benefits! Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation