Main Street Health is a healthcare company focused exclusively on serving rural communities. We believe in the old ways of medicine when you knew your doctor and pharmacist and could access care when needed. Unfortunately, the complexity of healthcare today makes it way too difficult for most patients to navigate the healthcare system. We built this business to make it easier for rural patients to access care. Our model provides rural residents personalized assistance with their health care needs including a dedicated local health navigator, 24/7 access to a doctor, a world-class network of specialists, medication refills, and help navigating insurance benefits. We partner with rural primary care, independent pharmacy, and urgent care partners to meet patients where they are. Our interdisciplinary care team uses an integrated technology platform to coordinate and manage comprehensive, longitudinal care. Our contract model with health plans puts us at risk for the financial and quality outcomes of our patients.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will work with the product and engineering teams, as well as partners across the organization, to set clear goals, develop strategies, conduct market research, and assist the product team in gathering quantitative product data. You will analyze customer research, vendor data, and internal systems to provide recommendations on building new systems and processes that support our mission. In this role you will also work with a variety of levels of internal leadership, our partner facilities, our development team, and third-party vendors to bring together the best solutions for new technical products. You will also troubleshoot issues with new systems and connections while working with the partner and third-party vendors to resolve any conflicts. This role may also assist with accessing data from the practices to ensure our Health Navigators have the data needed for our clinical programs.
· Coordinate and drive the product implementation team to stay on track with deliverables
· Determine improvements to product features
· Gather product data, including web analytics, statistics, and customer trends
· Coordinate findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals
· Train internal departments on new product features and provide product support to customers
· Work with technical teams and specifications to drive new system and product development
· Work with third-party vendors on connections required for data integrations
· Access partner EMRs to determine the best data retrieval process and to run reports to export information needed to provide care services
· Create EMR-specific documentation to assist other Main Street Health users who need to access and export information
· Troubleshoot issues, identify necessary changes, and document the issues and resolution clearly
· Document new integration and data requirements based on business and end user needs
· Create instructional documentation and diagrams to influence effective education, implementation, and post-implementation support of new partner relationships and/or interfaces.
· Collaborate with product and engineering teams on data and interface-related tasks to continually improve integration methods and/or custom functionality to meet customer needs.
· Identify various EMR systems and processes to support the technical roadmap and business needs in areas such as administrative, clinical, quality, financial, and operational.
· Test and document issues with new integrations, features, and data
· Exceptional organizational skills in documenting processes
· Exceptional communication skills in bringing together multiple teams to solve problems and build new products
· Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience with using project management software to document processes, roadmaps, and company objectives.
· Proficient in using technology, such as logging into websites and VPNs, using Microsoft Excel, and downloading and using csv files – prefer 5-7 years experience
· Experience in the following environments: SQL, Access, Excel, and or other statistical packages
· Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative, and results-oriented capabilities
· Skilled at writing technical documentation
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Familiarity with healthcare IT / EMR systems – preferred
· Experience implementing/supporting HL7, API, interfaces – prefer 5+ years experience
· Knowledge of HL7 format including field usage and definitions - preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. We will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.