SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this role will be providing administrative support to the Private Client Relationship Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist bank clients with questions related to products and services offered by Farmers National Bank and independently resolve both basic and complex issues when they arise
- Will open new accounts, process transactions, input and close loans when necessary. During client interactions, the incumbent will provide product options and sell products and services when the need for such products and services becomes available
- Organize and schedule meetings, conference calls, and appointments,
- Organize and maintain electronic calendar, keeping the Private Bankers appraised of all changes, additions, and cancellations
- Assist Private Client Relationship Managers in business development and administration of all wealth management products and services
- Screen incoming calls, determine criticality and importance of both caller and message, and determine the appropriate next steps
- Manager the consumer and commercial loan pipeline through underwriting and due diligence until completed
- Assist the Private Client Relationship Managers with presentations, including preparation and delivery of presentations
- Compose/type and disseminate detailed communications to internal and external clients using email, print, or fax. Ensure that appropriate precautions are maintained regarding confidential information
- Maintain important client information and files for use by the Private Client Department
- Ensure that all client files are complete and in compliance with any/all Federal, State, Local laws and regulations
- Create various reports, charts and documents using information supplied from team members
- Use traditional office software such as Word, Excel, and Power-Point, along with any proprietary software to track and manage internal and/or external data
- Display and maintain a professional approach in handling all client contact via phone, email, and in person at all times
- Proofread for accuracy, correct form, content, and proper English usage all documents prior to distribution
- Handle other clerical tasks (copying, printing, faxing, mailing, etc) as necessary
- Assist other members of the office team when needed
- Display a desire and passion to want to learn new tasks.
- Complete all mandatory and elective training, including BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Maintain compliance with all appropriate rules and regulations.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position
- Other administrative/clerical duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree in a Business Related Field preferred
- NMLS certification required (or obtained upon hire)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in banking and as an administrative assistant/secretary
- Proven ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle difficult and confidential client interactions
- Must be able to independently perform assigned confidential office/administrative support duties with speed and accuracy
- Use of a computer is required and a high level of proficiency is necessary for Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet navigation/research, and Outlook is expected.
- Understanding of retail banking depository and lending products.
- Understanding of wealth management functions which include investment planning, insurance planning, and trust planning.
Farmers National Banc Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteranQualifications
EducationHigh School (required)
SkillsPrivate Client Services (preferred)Administrative Assistant (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)