Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
This position will be responsible for all preparation and reporting of financial performance for a Dana manufacturing facility. Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for all financial reporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting.
- Prepare all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and other reports supporting cost control.
- Communicate with all department managers in order to complete daily, weekly, monthly and year end reports for operations and division management.
- Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity.
- Push continuous improvement and best practices deployment throughout the operation.
- Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Maintain adequate risk management-based internal controls.
- Provide business analysis on trends, issues, and developments that could impact the operation.
- Prepare annual business plan.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in senior level accounting or finance role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per Dana policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Dana will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.