Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year as a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, with experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine, will also consider Family Medicine, Internal Medicine background with relevant experience. Must be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, comfortable seeing patients of all ages and acuity, reading X-rays, suturing, I&D, splinting, interpreting ECGs, etc. and is passionate about delivering high quality care. FASTMED OFFERS:
- Flexible schedules that promote work/life balance
- Career advancement
- New hire training, plus ongoing training and development
- Benefits for all full-time team members ( Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, complimentary clinic visits each month (limited), Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Malpractice, CME, Bonus Program and much more)
- Must be Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Must have an active, unrestricted advanced practice provider license in the state to which you are applying
- Prior experience as an Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, preferred.
- Prior experience as an Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, considered.
- BLS/ CPR Certified
FastMed Urgent Care is the only independent urgent care operator to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® Feel good about your professional growth through ongoing training and opportunities to elevate your career
*FastMed Urgent Care often promotes from within Feel good about FastMed ensuring your health and safety.
*FastMed Urgent Care follows applicable CDC guidance for COVID-19 and Joint Commission Standards.