Brookside Inn - Castle Rock, CO
$36.00 - $40.00 Hourly
Part-Time PHYSICAL THERAPIST (CASTLE ROCK, COLORADO)
Brookside Inn, a 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Castle Rock, is seeking compassionate and conscientious part-time Physical Therapist to join our team of qualified individuals. We are looking for professionals who are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality care, and respect for our residents.
RATE OF PAY
$36.00 - $40.00 per hour depending on experience
- $0 premiums for Health insurance, dental, and vision offered for employee & employee's children!
- Free life insurance policy, 401K after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off, sick time, and optional Colonial Life benefits, A&D insurance
How to Apply
- Apply online at www.bsisnf.com or, email Ali Stewart at ali@bsisnf,com
- Must be a Colorado licensed PT
- 1-year clinical experience preferred
- Must have experience with supervising Physical Therapy Assistants
- Skilled Nursing experience preferred
Include the following:
- Reviews physician's referrals, medical record and patient conditions to ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed and an effective and clinically appropriate plan of care is established.
- Establish plans of care and evaluates effects of treatment at various stages in the plan of care to allow for adjustments to ensure treatment offers the patient the ability to obtain maximum benefit.
- Complete and interpret objective test and measures to assess patient's strength, range of motion, proprioception, pain, functional capacity, coordination, sensory perception etc.
- Administer treatment modalities as clinically indicated to treat patient specific needs.
- Complete timely, accurate and supportive documentation in accordance with company policy and federal and state guidelines/regulations.
- Supervise and coordinate treatment plans with Physical Therapy Assistants and develops an open line of communication to ensure adjustments to plan of cares and needs are communicated.
- Conducts home assessments as needed to ensure patient discharge is safe and all recommendations for home modifications are communicated to patient.
- Assist in management of PT caseload alongside Director of Rehab and Physical Therapy Assistant to ensure documentation is timely and up to date in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.