Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Location: Lakeway, TX
Physical Therapist (PT)
Hours vary: M-F 7a-7p
Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity.
Starting salary: $75,920 - $103,084.80
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
Looking for an experienced Physical Therapist for our dynamic Lakeway clinic. This clinic provides speech, occupational and physical therapy services for a variety of orthopedic conditions including chronic, acute, post-operative care, cancer rehabilitation and sports rehabilitation. Come see what we have to offer you!
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Timely and accurate documentation using Casamba-Web Based documentation and Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.