Petroleum Field Service Technician
We are looking for experienced Petroleum Service Technicians for the following areas: PA locations include Scranton PA area, Williamsport/Bloomsburg area, Reading, Allentown, Harrisburg area.
New Jersey locations: Hackettstown area, Trenton area, Hammonton/Vineland areas.
- Perform petroleum equipment service and installation calls in a professional, timely, and quality manner.
- Complete job paperwork for each service call, at the time of service.
- Complete training courses in a timely manner to maintain current certifications and equipment knowledge.
- Act as a resource for customers, provide assistance and product support in order to maintain long term relationships.
- Ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
- Communicate skillfully and effectively in person or over the phone.
- Be a team player
- Must be able to wire up, startup dispensers, and POS, commission and submit factory paper work.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Petroleum Equipment Field.
- M-Fr schedule with on-call rotation, including weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Willingness to work in all varied weather conditions
- Experience with Point-of-Sale installation and repair
- Experience working/certified with Wayne, or Gilbarco Dispensers
- Experience working/certified with Verifone or Passport point of sale
- Experience working/certified in Veeder Root or Incon Tank Monitor.
- Experience in computer networking – a plus
- Clean driving record and the ability to work safely is a MUST
- Physical Requirements: Capable of lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 75 lbs., bending, kneeling, squatting and twisting, a good portion of the time.
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation + plus holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Company vehicle (dispatch from home), company cell phone, company laptop
- Pay will be based on your current factory certifications, and years of Petroleum field experience