Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at one of the premier resorts in Jackson Hole.
Pastry Chef de Partie
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Pastry Chef de Partie partners with the Executive Pastry Chef to manage the operation of the shop. The Pastry CDP is responsible for the daily production of required items following the standards set by the Executive Pastry Chef. Shifts will vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Prepare pastry items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards
- Train, motivate, supervise and discipline all staff
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Pastry Chef regarding problems, irregularities and concerns, while providing a recommended course of action
- Complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs
- Operate and maintain clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill
- Label food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages
- Return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies
- Comply with Four Seasons' Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors and actively participate in creating a teamwork environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
-Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities.
-Applicants are highly recommended to have previous experience in a luxury Resort setting.
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
What to Expect: You Will...
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have access to a robust benefit plan
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
-Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf