Denbury is currently recruiting for an Operator to join our location in Baker, MT.
The Field Operator is accountable for the safe, efficient operations of equipment and people in their assigned field(s). This intermediate position is a team player who will mentor others, has the skills to perform at a high level without supervision and leads by example.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ability to safely and efficiently operate, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot typical oilfield equipment and process facilities including:
- Reciprocating and screw compression (gas and electric driven)
- Centrifugal, Positive Displacement, and Gear pumps (including HCP)
- Pumping Units
- ESP controllers
- Regulators and controllers
- Pressure, temperature, level transmitters
- Central tank batteries
- Stand-alone production facilities
- Produced water injection facilities
- Heater Treaters/Knockouts/Safety Scrubbers
- Oil and water storage tanks
- Flare systems
- Producing well, flowing wells, PWI wells
- Water treatment and filtration
- Ph, BS&W, LACT proving, Load-out operations
- Chemical injection and treatment programs
- Burner control systems
Ability to perform:
- Accurate production reporting
- SAP work order notifications
- Root cause analysis
- Inspection, repairs, replacement of minor maintenance items
- Grind outs
- Sample collections (oil, gas, water)
- Leadership role for contractors
- Mentorship to other team members
Proficiency with the following software/systems:
- MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Cygnet, EVIN, SAP, OneNote, or similar systems
- Minimum 5+ years direct experience with oil and gas production practices, equipment and terminology
- Valid driver’s license
- Work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
- Work 7x7, 12-hour work schedule with call-out
- Must reside within 50 miles of Baker while on shift and call out
- Climb heights up to 24’ on stairs and ladders
- Walk, bend, stoop, lift and poses troubleshooting abilities
Location Type: Field
Location: Baker, MT, 59313
Employment Status: Full time
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Welcome to Denbury. A different kind of Oil Company.
Denbury Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company with 230.2 MMBOE of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves as of December 31, 2019, of which 98% is oil. Our operations are focused in two key operating areas: The Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. Our goal is to increase the value of our properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery operations.
Our employees are our most valued resource. We recognize that it is their ideas, passion and collective effort that produce winning results. Denbury attracts outstanding Talent, provides them with advanced technology and is committed to their future development. We offer challenging work to increase skills and experience.
To become part of our organization, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Denbury adheres to a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and as such all employees are subject to post-accident and random drug and alcohol screenings. Some positions require successful completion of pre-employment physical examinations and/or the wearing and use of personal protective equipment (respirators, FR clothing, protective eye wear, hearing protection, head protection, protective footwear, etc).
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.