Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms deliver ultra low latency, high availability, automated analytics and secure network solutions.
Our culture is one that is founded on our core key values which resonate across all of our employee and include respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, passion, trust and commitment to quality. In fact, quality is the most important attribute of our products. Why? Really simple, when the network ain't working ain't nothing working!"
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a driven Account Manager to join our growing Sales organization in Texas. In this role you will utilize a consultative sales approach to identify opportunities within a list of service providers (ILEC, WISPs, Broadband, TELCO, MSS, ISPs) across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi.
This role requires a self-starter with technical acumen, sales leadership skills, and the ability to grow the business within Service Provider accounts. In addition, the successful candidate will need to build a credible channel to market through appointed Arista VARs. A track record of selling solutions into Service Providers is critical.
Alternate Locations: Austin, TX | San Antonio, TX
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within service provider accounts in addition to developing new logo accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address their business needs across the Arista portfolio.
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista's value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Manager or Director. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources, and executive team.
Who Are You?
You are a high energy, customer centric Senior Account Manager who has a drive for success. You possess a proven track record of exceeding sales goals within Commercial accounts (Fortune 1000) including cultivating existing relationships and penetrating new white space accounts.
You are an influencer and possess the ability to act as a trusted advisor to deliver business value to both end users and key business stakeholders.
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
We are seeking candidates who reside in the Detroit metro area who have a proven track record of selling within this territory.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in addition to 5+ years of direct technology sales experience
- Proven track record of direct selling into target accounts within the Dallas metro region
- You possess a strong prospecting background and a sales hunter mentality.
- Relevant data center or networking (LAN/WAN, SDN, SDWAN, Wireless, Data Center, Cloud, Cyber Security, Storage, Virtualization) industry background from a technology partner, competitor, channel partner or end user is a a requirement.
- Strong rolodex and relationships within the territory
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- You possess previous selling experience and technical acumen in one or more of the following areas; Networking, SDN, NFV, Switching, Network Automation, Routing, Data Center, Edge Computing, Network Virtualization, Hyper-converged infrastructure or Cloud computing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.