For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Beaumont, Houston and Corpus Christi, Texas as well as job sites around the country, ISC has grown our team as high as 3,500+ associates and offers full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
ISC Pre-Construction group is currently seeking a Mission Critical (Data Center) Professional to join the Corporate Pre-Construction group. Responsibilities include aspects of electrical Pre-Construction for Mission Critical Projects. General responsibilities are the following: proposal preparation, review of specifications and plans, quantity survey, establishing labor units, material and equipment pricing, preparation and review of vendor and subcontract quotes, site visits, and proposal presentation.
Applicants should have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in applicable field
- and / or applicable job experience
- Minimum of 2 years Pre-Construction experience or applicable project supervision experience (Mission Critical / Data Center construction experience)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word primarily)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and stay self-motivated.
- Review of specifications and plans and perform takeoff.
- Participate in bid reviews and strategy discussions.
- Proposal and submittal preparation.
- Ability to work with others and lead a team.
- Issuance of request for proposals to vendors and subcontractors.
- Coordination and conditioning of vendor and subcontractor proposals.
- Ability to understand and apply industry practices regarding data center electrical infrastructure.
- Ability to assist with scope development.
- Assist with Mission Critical Construction Team
- Travel for site visits and bid walks (As Required)
- Excellent wages and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with the Company.
- This announcement is not intended to be a complete listing of all similar, miscellaneous, or incidental, duties, which may be required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.