Assisted offers great and rewarding career opportunities making a difference in the lives of people.
Join our team and love what you do!
Help others. Make a difference. Be proud.
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Affordable medical (company pays up to 100% of costs for the employee), dental and vision benefits package (Standard PPO and HSA PPO are available).
- Company matched 401K (up to 6% of your annual salary can be matched)
- A very generous referral bonus – earn up to $600* per referral.
- We’ll empower you to reach your highest levels of personal and professional development by providing tuition education reimbursement.
- Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays package* (accrued time off benefit varies for full time and part time).
- EAP benefits include resources for mental health, legal assistance, childcare and elder care.
What you will do:
- Prepares, organizes and enters field staff payroll via WellSky.
- Order’s processing via WellSky.
- Maintain current files and storage files in accordance with current Agency requirements.
- Phone management.
- Document upload into WellSky (medical record management)
- Perform closed medical record audit including tracking of missing patient information.
- Front Desk duties (greet and direct visitors)
- Ordering supplies for the branch (Staples)
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Experience in a medical office/hospital/agency preferred.
- Payroll Data Entry experience is preferred.
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications, and actions.
- Possess ability to direct and coordinate multiple functions.
- Experience interacting with clients and customers.
A full job description is available upon request.
Diversity candidates and veterans are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Choosing the right health care provider can be difficult. Often, the decision must be made quickly. One agency can seem exactly like the next.
How do you choose the one that’s right for you...and the people you love?
At Assisted, we can help. We’re different—not just in the types of health care services we offer, but in the way we deliver them.
Privately owned and operated since 1989
Some health care agencies are part of a large multi-state company, with layers of management. At Assisted, we’re privately owned and operated.
That means we care for you with a more personal touch, supported by a team of experienced employees—some of whom have been with us from the beginning.
What’s more, our employees are fully screened, completing criminal background checks before they are hired. You can trust the staff members who visit to take care of you.
A full continuum of care
From home health and non-medical caregiver services to palliative care and hospice, we offer a range of services to meet your short- or long-term needs. We provide these services wherever you are—at home, in a personal care residence, a hospital or wherever you choose.
We also offer temporary supplemental clinical staff to other healthcare organizations.
An award-winning reputation
Assisted is fully accredited and licensed by a variety of state and federal organizations, including Medicare.
In addition, we have earned the prestigious designation as a HOMECARE ELITE Top Agency.