Associated Couriers is a company with over 40 years of experience in the logistics industry. AC leads the industry in freight transportation and 3rd Party Logistics services in the United States. Serving companies of any size, we offer decades of delivery experience for all industries. Our team specializes in medical, pharmaceutical, and standard delivery for both the private and public sectors.
With roots as radiopharmaceutical couriers, we understand the importance of precision as well as the margin of error that is considered in making both safe and dependable deliveries. We have maintained these strict standards and adherence to time-critical deadlines throughout our network. 1099-contractors drive the delivery of time-sensitive and life-saving therapies and diagnostics to our customers.
Associated Couriers is looking for a dependable and professional independent contractor courier for one, or both, of the following:
- Routed Deliveries - Varying routes that have more of a set schedule to them. **NOTE: routes may change unexpectedly based on customer needs
- STAT/On-Demand - Last-minute pickups and orders dispatched from a route manager or customer
- Backup/Standby - Fill-in for route voids
For this contract, you will be picking up and delivering medication and medical supplies.
IC's with 6-days of availability will be given priority to contract
Routes launch 1030am - 12am (and beyond)
- Based on the IC's availability, pay can range from $1000-$1500 per week
- Paid in one or more of the following ways: per mile, per route, per stop (plus variable fuel surcharge in some of our markets)
- Paid weekly through our third-party administrator Openforce
- Specific commission details can be discussed later in the pre-contracting process
Requirements for Contract
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Live within close proximity to zip code 43201
- Own a reliable and registered vehicle that would be used for this contract (15 years old or less)
- Have and maintain state minimum requirements for bodily injury and property damage as primary auto insurance
- At your choice: maintain your own workers' compensation insurance or participate in the Occupational Accident Insurance program
- Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and online training modules
- Have a clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations or at fault accidents in the last three years
- Supply a cooler with reusable ice-packs to transport temperature controlled specimens
- Willing to drive in inclement weather to service our customers
- Adherence to customer required professional appearance standards:
- Solid white and/or royal blue polo shirt
- Solid colored pants (no athletic wear or sweatpants)
- Comfortable shoes/boots (no flip-flops, high heels, sandals, etc)
- Driver badge (supplied by Associated Couriers) prominently displayed
Contracting with Associated Couriers
Our 1099-contracts are offered to interested and qualifying contractors on a first come, first served basis. As such, time is of the essence in completing the pre-contracting process as soon as possible. The process to contract with Associated Couriers takes approximately 2-5 days start to finish. Because of the high volume of interest we receive for our contracts, we have a strict policy to select contractors out of the process once they have become inactive during the pre-contracting phase.
If you're interested in pursuing this contractor opportunity, please click the link below to navigate to our 3rd party contractor administrator platform called Openforce to begin the contracting process: