*Up to a $1,000 Sign on Bonus Available*
We're hiring for a Medical Assistant for Endocrinology at Baptist Primary Care in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday opportunity.
This position is for Baptist Primary Care Endocrinology at Baptist South. The office has 7 providers who see 20 patients per provider daily. The candidate will be a provider's right-hand person, which includes triaging their patients, answering their messages and processing paperwork. Strong documentation skills are a must.
This is a Monday-Friday, 8-hour shift from 6:45am-3:15pm or 7:45am-4:15pm.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Provides nursing assistance to physicians
- Obtains vital signs
- Greets and chaperones patients during medical visit
- Telephone triage
- Maintains medical documentation
- Schedules care, treatment, diagnostic tests per physician
- Processes prescription requests and referrals
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant II position at Baptist Primary Care, please apply now.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years Patient Care Experience
- Experience in Physician's office
Licenses and Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Preferred
Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Health has the largest network of primary care providers in the Jacksonville area, with 45 offices throughout Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. The network has more than 130 physicians, including family physicians, pediatricians & internists. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area's most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.