What does a Matterport Technician with Paul Davis do?
Assists in the photographing and mapping of homes and businesses affected by a fire, flood, storm, or other disasters. This is an extremely important role in our company, and we are looking for only the best to fill it.
- Create 3D scans of homes and businesses in the field with a Matterport Pro2 Camera and an iPad
- Be on the forefront of technology adoption in the restoration industry by uploading property scans for Remote Estimators
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through various technological platforms
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work at the direction of the Mitigation and Estimating Teams
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
- You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise
- May involve significant stand/walk/ push/pull.
- Occasional climbing (ladders, etc.), balancing, crouching, frequent stooping, reaching, kneeling, and handling.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Exposure to weather with temperatures ranging from mild/moderate to extreme cold/heat.
- Exposure to noise levels ranging from moderate to loud from occasional to frequent times.
- Exposure to fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
- Time Management skills are a must
- Camera/lighting experience is a plus
- Computer experience is a must
- Organizational skills are a plus
- Great eye for detail
Why Join The Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their work. We love creating an opportunity for our team members, providing industry training and giving technicians the opportunity to become experts in the field through certifications and Paul Davis University. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Matterport Technicians are on the front lines of restoring their communities after disasters strike (i.e. floods, fires).
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others after a disaster has struck their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail, and love to help people. It is challenging to make customers happy when faced with a traumatic event, but you will love being a Matterport Technician if you take pride in your work and have fun while working with others.
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your career
- Flexible schedule - at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and their well-being.
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Hourly pay: $12.00 to $15.00/hour based on experience and certifications
- Health/Dental/Vision/Accident benefits with employer participation available
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Retirement benefit with employer matching available (waiting period applies)
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Fluent in English
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Desire to continually learn new things
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!