We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Desktop Support role will provide high quality desktop / technical support to users for business critical functions. This role will build, deploy and manage computers and peripherals as well as maintaining the inventory.
$24.00 - $29.00 Hourly Rate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with day-to-day IT help desk operations including Desktop Support, system upgrades, and maintenance.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Provide onsite support for remote locations as required.
- Maintain a high level of response to all queries by all users.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Install & maintain desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, & other peripherals.
- Maintain hardware/software inventory including ordering and maintaining inventory of computer supplies.
- Maintain desktop backup software and AV software.
- Monitor spam filters.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software, and network issues.
- Establish connectivity of 'Smart phones' to appropriate company's email system and MDM.
- Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related security incidents and violations, and site outages.
- Maintain smooth workflow and advise your supervisor of workload as necessary.
- Provide on-site desktop & A/V support to executive leadership in the Portland office.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years' experience providing help desk support in an enterprise windows environment.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 10 operating systems, Office 365, and HP printers in a networked environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and network problems in person and remote.
- Demonstrated positive communication and teamwork skills.
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work successfully in an environment with minimal direction.
- Ability and interest to function effectively as a team player.
- Preferred Experience: Experience in the logistics industry Experience in supporting business applications and databases, specifically CargoWise. Experience with PowerShell Experience with process automation tools, such as Microsoft Power Automate Experience working for an MSP a plus. Experience with Fresh Service ticketing software
The position is in an indoor, office environment, requires the ability to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors verbally and in writing, sit for periods of time, operate typical office equipment which requires seeing and the use of a keyboard.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!