Growing your career as a Full Time Maintenance Technician is a great opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in decision-making, problem-solving and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Maintenance Technician at Adecco Staffing today!
Adecco is partnering to Direct Hire for a Maintenance Technician with TaylorMade in Evansville, IN. This position will be primarily on 2 nd shift, training on 1 st . We are currently offering this role at $24 per hour (Could be more for the right associate).
- Supports preventative maintenance activities
- Executes daily maintenance work schedule
- Perform hands on maintenance activities
- Ensures assigned repairs and maintenance are completed thoroughly and timely
- Supports installation of new machines and production equipment
- Conducts technical inspections of machines
- Installs, maintains, and repairs manufacturing equipment and fixtures
- Maintains repair and maintenance records
- Maintain preventative maintenance inspection reports and their completion to schedule
- Skilled use of hand and power tools
- Standing for long hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good mechanical understanding of manufacturing equipment, machines and precision measuring instruments and devices
- Mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of AC and DC electrical circuits and troubleshooting of same
- Ability to use digital multimeter
- Basic understanding of electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Ability to service equipment and machines schedule by a preventative maintenance software system, to assure a maximum operating efficiency
· An analytical mind with strong math skills and attention to detail
· Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization
· Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
What's in this for you?
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Based on Experience: $24-26 per hour
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for this Maintenance Technician position in Evansville, In. We look forward to hearing from you!Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary