The Glen at Lake Oconee Village is a luxury Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Greensboro, GA picturesque Lake Oconee area. Our community offers the finest assisted living experiences, resort-style retirement living with the beauty, sophisticated, extraordinary hospitality and personalized heartful care from our compassionate and respectful staff.
We are seeking a self-driven Maintenance Technician who is responsible for providing an intermediate level of expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive and corrective maintenance on the facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems in an health care environment.
Shift Availability: Full-Time, 8am-4pm
Join our team, grow your knowledge and skills, and have the pleasure of providing a wonderful experience to our seniors.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits PACKAGE to include 401k
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Discounts
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, have safety awareness, and be a team player.
- Must successfully pass a Level 2 background screening.
To learn more about SRI Management and our mission visit our website at www.srimgt.com. Also, view the video to learn what it means to "Be the Difference" at https://vimeo.com/523886133.
Apply Now and BE the Difference!