GREAT PEOPLE GREAT BENEFITS JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Maintenance Supervisor- Kalea Bay Club
Kalea Bay Club, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor! We are seeking highly service oriented individuals who are friendly, motivated, and flexible with on call, weekends as necessary.
This position pays $25.00-30.00/hour.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Maintenance Supervisor will lead a small team by performing landscaping/grounds keeping as well as maintenance and repair work on all mechanical, electrical equipment.
- Receive direction from the Unit Manager and assist in the overall maintenance and repair of the unit's operations.
- Conduct scheduled inspections of designated buildings, docks and equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
- Respond immediately and resolve emergency facility, dock and crane needs/issues regarding safety/security/business requirements.
- Responsible for dock walks, landscaping and grounds keeping including: lawn mowing, trash pick-up, weed control, tree trimming, and edging sidewalks, cleaning bathrooms.
- Perform routine to complex cleaning on travel lift debris collection pit filtration system, maintenance barn and entry gates.
- Must maintain records of cleaning, maintenance schedules, weed spraying schedules and hazardous material disposals.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of facility's equipment. Notify Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma, GED, or Trade School Certification preferred. Boating License Required.
- 1-2 years maintenance experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in Electrical, and/or Plumbing.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire workday and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Electrical, and/or Plumbing repair equipment and typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
- Field transportation vehicles, including golf carts, Gators, and other motorized vehicles.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.