Since 1927, Davis Wire Corporation has built a reputation for dependability and quality. As the largest wire manufacturer in the Western United States, our impressive range of products are used in a wide variety of fields, including agriculture, construction, transportation, communications, and industrial applications. The foundations of our business are galvanized and reinforcement wire, though we also produce an assortment of specialty wires to fit almost any need. We back our products by exceptional customer service and support our workers in making this a successful business.
Davis Wire Corp is part of The Heico Companies LLC. We are a family owned business that treats our businesses like family. We believe the long-term success of our organization is driven by the talented people who support and lead our companies. Our over 9,000 team members around the globe embrace simplicity and diversity. We believe that great, game-changing ideas can come from anyone, anywhere in our organization. Our belief in our people and their capabilities drives our decentralized structure, which fosters entrepreneurship— a key driver of our long-term growth.
Come join the industry leader in wire manufacturing and become part of a team that values safety, quality, and excellence.
Davis Wire is currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician for our Kent, WA location. This role has the responsibility for maintaining our industrial machinery which includes: installation, modification, repairing, programing electrical systems, apparatus, and components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Design and install power supply wiring and conduit for machines and equipment
- Connecting/disconnecting power supply wires
- Troubleshoot different issues with machines and equipment such as transformers, motors, control boards, etc.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Work with co-workers and supervisors to troubleshoot equipment failure.
- Be compliant with all safety regulations
- Previous experience as a maintenance electrician
- Previous experience in mill environments is a plus
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematic drawings
- Must be at least 18 years old – due to work environment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug/alcohol, and physical screenings
- Must be able to safely lift 75lbs
- Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), Drive, and up to 480v experience. No license required.
Job Type: Full Time
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company Paid Base Life Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) – through the Teamsters Union
- Pension – through the Teamsters Union
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation & sick time
- 12 Days on and 2 days off
- 1st shift 7:00am - 3:30pm, 2nd Shift 3:00pm – 11:30pm, 3rd Shift 11:00pm - 7:30am
- Shift Length 8 hours
Pay and other information:
- $28 to $30/per hour depending on experience
- Union position Teamsters Local 117