An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Perform functions of machine operation ensuring safety, quality, and productivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform required functions of operating Fabrication machines (drill press, punch press, deburr, etc.) ensuring safety quality, and productivity.
- Operate machinery according to set up sheet and/or Kanban cards.
- Perform a visual inspection of raw steel and finished jobs.
- Advise lead/supervisor of shortages or poor-quality materials/products.
- Accurately count all pieces to ensure no extra or missing parts.
- Tag completed jobs with date, quantity, and producer's name.
- Report supply needs, equipment breakdowns to lead/supervisor
- Maintain all equipment in the department as guidelines direct and complete daily PM log.
- Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
- Perform all job functions safely, following the JSA requirements.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in steel room operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in metal fabrication preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide) using a calculator.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read tape measure, blueprints, and process sheets in both standard and metric.
- Able to effectively communicate (speak, read, write, and understand).
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- Walk, stand, reach overhead, climb stairs and grasp tools, as necessary.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies