Next Level Technician is hiring a Low Voltage Cabling Technician for a full time and long-term opportunity in the Charleston, SC area! Seeking candidates who have at least 1 year of cabling experience for the Low Voltage Cabling Technician role.
Low Voltage Cabling Technician would be working in all commercial and/or industrial settings!
At Next Level Technician, our mission is to help our technicians focus on career planning and help provide you with a road map of where you can go in this industry. In addition, we are also a BICSI certified training center and have an entire rental equipment and tool sector for both our clients and our technicians. Join us!
WEEKLY PAY, SIGNING BONUS, REFERRAL BONUSES, PTO & MEDICAL BENEFITS OFFERED!
Low Voltage Cabling Technician Responsibilities:
- Pull, test, terminate, dress and label CAT5, CAT6, Coax and Fiber in commercial and industrial settings
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Punch down voice and data jacks
- Rack and stack work, installation of assorted patch panels with cable dressing
- Work from all size ladders and varied lifts (must be comfortable with heights)
Low Voltage Cabling Technician Requirements:
- 1+ years of commercial and/or industrial low voltage experience
- Basic hand tools and PPE gear (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, high visibility vest, steel-toe boots)
- Be familiar with installing CAT5 cables, network runs and cable management
- Working knowledge of telecom & data networks
Strong income potential and growth for a dedicated Low Voltage Cabling Technician that is self-motivated! If this job may not apply to you but you know someone it does, we offer referral bonuses so please still reach out! For immediate consideration, please reach out to Alyx at email@example.com – we look forward to working with you!