Why become a LPN with Mississippi HomeCare, a part of LHC Group?
- LHC Group, Inc. is a national provider of in-home healthcare services, with an emphasis on providing quality, value-based healthcare to patients in the comfort and privacy of their home.
- A career with LHC Group means you will be empowered to provide the kind of service you can be proud of. Our emphasis on person-centered care affords the time and opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives every day.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401(k) Match Program
- Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities & Internal Promotions with a Career Plan
- All-Encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak Option for Home Care Experienced Clinicians
- Great Company Culture - Join our Family!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
MS HomeCare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC policy.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe patient's condition.
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management process.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
Education & Experience
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.