Travel: 25% possible
A ServiceNow Performance Analytics (PA) Developer is an authority in crafting, developing, testing, analyzing, creating, and modifying the ServiceNow functionality based on business needs, as well as Performance Analytics reports and dashboards. In addition to being a PA specialist, you should be an experienced ServiceNow developer with knowledge of other modules and data structures. Working alongside the ServiceNow Architect and Engagement Teams, the ServiceNow/Performance Analytics Developer shares responsibility for the overall ServiceNow solution.
- Interacting with Engagement Teams to collect and translate technical report requirements
- Participates in the definition, design, build, and implementation of Service Performance Management framework and solutions to meet client needs
- Provides guidance and insight regarding industry best practices and recommendations
- Definition of process and technical requirements to support design
- Using computer software programs to build graphs and charts that illustrate performance trends
- Providing application ServiceNow/PA development services and technical support
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing, and maintaining ServiceNow/PA software applications, dashboards, and reports
- Ensures that system improvements are efficiently implemented
- Implement ServiceNow Service Performance Management framework workflows that integrate with external web services
- Provides standard methodologies for guiding adoption and influencing the customer to make investments in the solution
- Define the services that ServiceNow/PA delivers and gets alignment with customers on service definitions, SLAs, and critical metrics
- Contribute to a ServiceNow roadmap that plans out investments in system maintenance, upgrade schedule, system improvements, and additions to the ServiceNow/PA ecosystem that aligns with the longer-term goals and objectives of IT and Capgemini's customers
What You Bring:
- US Citizenship
- Ability to acquire a Public Trust Clearance
- Working with federal clients
- 1 years' experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- Performance Analytics certification
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration (CSA) certification
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification
- ITIL V4 Foundation or above
- 2 years experience solutioning/developing business intelligence solutions
- Experience using the Agile/Scrum methodology to define and deliver development work
- Experience with standard methodologies of software development - logging, unit testing (ATF), code reviews, etc.
- Service Integration and Management and Service Performance Management experience is a plus
- Good understanding of ITSM Tooling / ServiceNow / Performance Analytics
- Solid understanding of solution components and their capabilities (applications, infrastructure, networks, databases, web technologies)
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative through proactive behavior
- Participates in and/or leads diagnosis and fixing of problems within area of expertise
- Identifies and fixes the root cause rather than just symptoms
- Competent in use and understanding of ITSM processes & systems for client and Capgemini benefit
- Listens and ensures understanding of the client's requirements to be able to support the design of appropriate solutions
- Works with peer team to develop and promote the solution
- Displays a basic and developing understanding of Capgemini, the way we do business and the technologies involved
- Possesses good analytical skills and can apply sound levels of logic to tasks undertaken
- Possesses good presentation skills
- Experience Preferred but not required:
- Experience of one popular web framework - React, AngularJS
- Experience building reports and dashboards in a formalized reporting application like ServiceFlow, SSRS, etc.
- Advanced scripting experience using best practice formatting and comments in Script Includes, Business Rules, etc.
- Experience with upgrades and skipped update remediation
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with dedicated individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and makes valuable contributions for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law