If you're like people at Teva, you dare to be different. We're making well-being a way of life for our customers and our colleagues. Join us in helping to make healthcare more accessible to more patients while supporting one of the most innovative teams in the industry.
We are strengthening and adding to our critical teams with great talent and capabilities: Teva, a global organization with a brand of evolving success. Be part of it!
We offer a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Tuition Assistance.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we have built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Lead Process Technician - Packaging is responsible for leadership, daily operations, development of operators, ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and ensuring resources are scheduled accordingly per the daily production plan.
- Support Site Leadership to build a diverse and capable site organization by delivering area operational procedures, quality processes and controls for the Packaging area.
- Provide leadership on manufacturing floor ensuring high level of safety, quality, and productivity to maintain reliable supply of products to patients.
- Technical leader: Key resource for troubleshooting and functions as the primary point of contact for issue escalation on the shop floor.
- Responsible for administering technical training and ensuring all operators are trained to perform tasks.
- Assist Supervisor in development and performance evaluations of shift operators.
- Key liaison between operations and support functions.
- Operate the equipment and lead the shift operations as required to meet production schedule.
- Assists in checking execution documentation (PMX, SAP, Cleaning Logs)
- Drives key departmental objectives including improving safety performance, reducing deviations, improving productivity, and training compliance.
- Acts as back-up in Shift Supervisor absence.
- High School Degree Required
- Minimum 2 years experience in FDA Regulated Environment desired.
- Minimum 2 years of applicable experience in filling, manufacturing and packaging pharmaceutical or food products.
- Strong communication (ability to speak, read and write (legibly) in English) and leadership skills.
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team in the completion of assigned tasks, occasionally without constant supervision.
- Able to make effective decisions and take action based on deductive reasoning and potential product impact
- Able to perform an adjustment on equipment to meet desired output speeds and quality
- Able to multi-task and reacting to alarms and indications as well as trends
- Capable of persevering, extended hours
- Able to navigate OITs (Operator Interface Terminals) and comfortable with recipe entry/verification and basic calculations associated with performance measurement
- Takes responsibility, overcomes obstacles, and escalates issues at the appropriate time / finds a way to meet commitments
- Able to respond to faults and error messages, to assess potential product impact and act to identify and address EEO
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.