- The IT Security Engineer will be part of the Security Operations React Squad focused on security engineering changes, requests, configurations, and tuning for best-in-class security solutions and capabilities.
- The squad is also focused on protecting DTCC’s production environment by providing security services focused on Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, PKI, Cloud, and Endpoint security.
- Be an active member of an Agile/ Kanban squad focused on implementing best business practices in the form of iterative configuration updates which are dedicated to improving the security posture and resiliency within while adhering to measured SLAs.
- Respond to and resolve requests & incidents across multiple technologies under Cybersecurity Operations.
- Perform higher level tasks such as implementing change requests, cross skill training, documentation of REACT team activities.
- Willingness to learn & support multiple technologies in Cybersecurity Operations Team as part of REACT Squad.
- Proactively identify deficiencies in technologies and identify automation opportunities to reduce the human touchpoint for all operational aspects.
- Participate in on call rotation for incident response duties to participate and help drive incident calls as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in InfoSec or related discipline or a combination of experience and certifications
- 5+ years of related experience in multiple cybersecurity domains
- Industry recognized security certification (Sec+, CEH, CISSP, etc.) preferred
- Experience in PKI, Cloud Security, IAM/PAM, DLP, & Endpoint Security required
- General scripting knowledge preferred (Python)
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
Client safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure, and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost, and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle. They proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.