Our professionals provide unsurpassed appliance repair services while building and maintaining customer relationships.
The lead technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and servicing appliances in the customer's home. He or she will be part of the management team and will lead the team of technicians to exemplify professionalism, high standards and values as well as identify, document and communicate best practices. In addition to performing service calls, he/she will perform on the job training, mentoring, leading by example and will collaborate with the management team to continuously improve our technical skills and ultimately the customer experience.
Appliances include: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Outdoor Grills, Garbage Disposers and other home appliances.
We provide a service van, uniforms, I-Pad, cell phone allowance, and training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately troubleshoot and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Select and use the correct tools and/or instruments to assemble, adjust, calibrate, repair or test various products
- Expert knowledge of routine appliance maintenance required to keep appliances at an optimum performance level
- Using software provided, determine an accurate estimate of the cost of service
- Experience in reading, understanding and performing diagnostics using information presented in schematics, diagrams, blueprints or other pictorial displays on an I-Pad.
- Aptitude to use an I-Pad for service call processes, routing functions and parts/inquiries/ordering.
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Provide knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service
- Offer suggestions for performance evaluation; oversee the duties of designated team members.
- Designate and monitor the work of technicians in order to achieve the completion of diverse tasks in relation appliance service and repair and customer relations.
- Work experience as an appliance repair technician with an aptitude and desire for continued learning
- Previous in-home appliance diagnosis and repair experience
- Pleasant, polite professional demeanor - must speak fluent English
- Effectiveness in prioritizing work load and evaluating the work of others
- Outstanding skills in training, coaching and leadership
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Valid Colorado Driver's License and insurable Motor Vehicle Record
- Refrigeration License a plus
- Base pay, plus ($55k and / or commission - base depends on experience and certification)
- Great benefit package includes PTO and Health Insurance
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. Appliance LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Appliance® franchised system. Each Mr. Appliance® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Appliance LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Appliance® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Appliance LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Appliance LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.