Come join the most talented, knowledgeable team in the hydro-excavation industry! Kantex is part of the Pro-Vac Family of Companies with locations throughout the United States offering significant growth opportunities, including CDL sponsorship.
As a Laborer at Kantex...
You will assist in the use of sophisticated vacuum excavation equipment and remote tools to complete hydro-excavation and cathodic protection.
Every day, you will overcome unique challenges, work with a great team to create solutions that that exceed our clients’ expectations, and gain mentorship from our highly trained operators. To thrive in this job, you must be a reliable worker with a positive attitude, a self-motivated “go-getter” and a continuous learner who is eager to grow with Kantex! This position offers a growth path for high performing candidates (which may include CDL School) to become a skilled Operator.
When you join Kantex, YOU GET...
- To experience an employee-centric work environment with an amazing team!
- A company that will invest in your future.
- A direct growth path from Laborer to Operator
- $20-$24 hourly pay range
- Great Benefits! (Medical, LTD, Life, EAP)
- Discounted Family benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Travel per diem
You MIGHT be a good fit on our AWESOME team if you are...
- A positive and motivated self-starter!
- A curious and independent problem-solver.
- Comfortable with extensive travel with overnight assignments.
- Able to successfully pass drug & background screenings.
- In good standing and can meet Kantex & DOT driving requirements (including having a valid driver’s license).
- Can work in excess of regularly scheduled hours when necessary, including nights, weekends and on-call.
- Can demonstrate high quality professionalism during customer interactions.
- Can regularly lift 50lbs and complete daily physical activity, in an outdoor setting.
What you'll LOVE doing...
- Safely performing manual labor tasks such as loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Safely operating high pressure wands and flexible vacuum hose for excavation needs.
- Assisting with hydro-excavation and spotting vehicles while positioning.
- Practicing proper housekeeping by keeping job sites & trucks clean, putting tools away, and ensuring an organized workspace.
- Proactively preparing for your day by verifying instructions, reviewing your required tools for the day, and completing required paperwork with accuracy.
- Exceeding client expectations by completing work with professionalism and excellence.
What is Kantex?
Since 1991, Kantex Industries has provided professional vacuum and hydro-excavation services to a wide range of clients throughout the U.S. and parts of Canada. Kantex Industries offers many vacuum excavation services and is recognized as an industry leader in cathodic protection installation, gas leak repairs, and valve maintenance.
As a Pro-Vac Company, we deliver safe, efficient, and innovative subsurface solutions to support the maintenance and construction of our communities’ critical infrastructure through our expansive fleet and the most talented, highly skilled team in the industry.
Annual Pay Range: $41,000-$50,000
Prior employment verification is an intricate part of this hiring process. Your prior employer can be contacted to verify your employment. We appreciate your interest in our company and considering us for your next career destination.
Powered by JazzHR