Schedule: Part-Time Satuday/Sunday Varied Hours
431 S. 18th Street
Columbus, Ohio 43205
Here,Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are integrated into our core values and practices. We are passionate about building, sustaining and evolving an inclusive and equitable environment. We are seeking individuals who live these values and want to share their experiences and efforts in support of our collective mission.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
- Maintains schedule to complete routine and on-demand routes daily.
- Handles pick-ups and deliveries from lab, pharmacy, homecare, referring hospitals, clinics, physician offices and outpatient centers. Documents all route information and pick-ups per department guidelines.
- Evaluates and monitors weather conditions throughout shift to preplan for anticipated trips and delays throughout region.
- Maintains safety of cargo and vehicle in accordance with hospital guidelines.? Assists in training of new staff and documents their progress per department guidelines.
- Provides customer service in an efficient and effective manner to ensure customer satisfaction and quality patient care.
- Ability to use personal cell phone or hospital provided communication tracking system.
- Current Ohio Driver's License.
- Must pass motor vehicle background inspection.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position will use company vehicle.
Minimum Physical Requirement:
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 20 lbs (Occasionally)
- Sitting (Frequently)
- Talking on the telephone and in person
- Walking (Frequently)
- Driving (Frequently)