Alara Healthcare, PLLC has dedicated years of experience and expertise in serving the Houston area to provide comprehensive outpatient and inpatient behavioral health and psychiatric care for adults and children in our local community. Alara Healthcare is constantly on the path to growth and new development.
Who We're Seeking:
We are currently looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Junior Finance Officer. The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in finance, with a strong educational background in accounting or finance.
Location: Pakistan, Philippine (Remote)
Office Timing: US Time Zone
- Assist in the accurate recording of financial transactions in the accounting system
- Assist in the processing payroll for all employees
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks to support financial reporting deadlines
- Managing accounts receivables and collecting payment for outstanding invoices
- Managing bills and account payables, paying suppliers and other stakeholders
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Address employee claims and requests related to payroll and finance queries
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of financial statements
- Performing other finance and accounting tasks as assigned by management from time-to-time assistance.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting roles.
- Familiarity with financial software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English Language Compulsory).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- 2 years
- Temporarily remote
- What are your salary expectations?
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote