Seeking an IT Operations Specialist with demonstrated knowledge in Cloud Native Architectures and Zero Trust, Commercial Cloud Environments, Government Clouds, Kubernetes, Maintaining unclassified and classified networks, or Identity Management
Work you'll do
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience with Cloud Native Architectures
- Experience with Government clouds
- Experience with Gitlab CI
- Experience with Functions as Code (e.g. AWS Lambda)
- Experience with Data platforms and MapReduce (e.g., AWS EMR, Kinesis, Glue) or NoSQL (e.g. DynamoDB)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)