The IT Business Systems Analyst, Process Data, knows how to drive initiatives of all sizes across the process engineering discipline. You are a self-starting individual with an aptitude for creative and critical thinking. You use your business expertise and enjoy collaborating with partners and helping implement positive change. The might be plant maintenance technicians, process engineers of senior business leaders.
You are accountable for solutions that follow good data design and create insightful data visualizations to drive impactful business decisions.
You love to collaborate with techies and subject matter experts to establish the vision. You balance tradeoffs with partners between development time, usability and performance needs. You think critically, plan and execute effectively and collaborate cross-functionally with plant and IT peers. You nurture positive, professional relationships, acting as a trusted partner and a respectful challenger.
CF Industries has a cloud first IT Strategy. We've invested in the good stuff; SAP, Salesforce, PI, R and Shiny, We are working to optimize manufacturing process efficiency and yield while helping our plant maintenance teams predict and prevent asset failure and/or performance degradation. We are a socially responsible enterprise, using information systems to reduce GHG emissions and our Carbon footprint. We ensure our plant distributed control systems (DCS) are cybersecure all day every day 365 days per year.
- Lead Manufacturing Process Data solutions through the systems life cycle following through from inception to go live and beyond.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze business needs and deliver creative solutions. Deliver functional and technical requirements to development teams.
- Advises decision makers by providing insightful data visualizations and reporting to drive impactful business decisions.
- Leads projects in consultation with IT Security, Infrastructure Team, Business Owners and Vendors.
- Ensures that all deliverables are completed in accordance with Project Management methodology; clearly and frequently communicating project status.
- Responsible for influencing the future of Process Manufacturing Systems while engaging and participating in System / Product selection & evaluation.
- Manage operational activities on projects and enhancements, including monitoring resource needs, preparing documentations, status reports, key issues and/or change controls.
The foundations of your success include your attention to detail, listening to the business describe their needs and taking the approved initiatives all the way through to the finish line.
You're great at keeping everyone in the loop! You are skilled with today's communication technologies, and you can interact well to ensure all are on the same page. We're looking for people who help clear roadblocks to reach our company's objectives.
Successful incumbents will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 plus years as a PI systems administrator.
- Experience preparing and reviewing service packs and ensuring patches are applied at the appropriate priority.
- Experience of and participation in the change process, attending change board as a service desk or service management representative
- Service delivery/management experience, specifically in setting Key Performance Indicators that are aligned to the organizations service strategy goals and agreeing and monitoring metrics to support delivery against these KPI's
- Prior experience with Yokogawa Centum DCS, Hexagon Alarm Management and Forescout DCS Network Monitoring.
- Prior experience working side-by-side with Plant Maintenance, Process and Instrumentation Engineers.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and to collaborate with plant IT Site Leads to meet SLAs in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with organization and time management skills
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business to deliver improvements in solutions and processes and better align IT Service with Business goals
What We Offer:
You'll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you're working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our eight manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com .
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK