Come join the team that is redefining the irrigation industry. Conserva Irrigation promotes from within - training our Level One Technicians to become Level Two Technicians to become Sales Technicians and beyond as an accredited industry participant.
As a Conserva Level Two Technician you are a self-starter who has been in the industry and has already developed a professional approach to irrigation. You will be primarily be responsible for Level Two repairs such as troubleshooting, enhancing existing systems to make them more efficient, installing smart irrigation controllers and associated flow sensing equipment and will have tons of opportunity to learn and excel on the job.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Hiring bonus for qualified applicants.
- Support and training for industry certifications, including CIT and CLIA
- Significant Bonus opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- A great work environment with a team atmosphere
- A fully equipped vehicle with industry-leading tools and technology
- $18.00 - $25.00 per hour + bonus opportunities
- Salary plus bonus opportunities available for qualified individuals
- Paid vacation
- Benefits for qualified individuals
- Phone and/or field tablet provided
LEVEL TWO TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Valve and manifold repair and rebuilding
- Installing high-tech smart irrigation controllers
- Adding on to existing systems
- Install Micro and drip irrigation installation and enhancements
- Install High-tech sensor and flow sensing installation
LEARNING ON THE JOB
- Work independently, yet be part of a team working directly with a Sales Technician
- Assess residential irrigation systems through our proven SES® sales process
- Assess commercial irrigation systems through our proven CSA® sales process
- Advance to a Sales Technician role where you can finally put away your shovel for good
- 3+ years of documented irrigation industry experience and proficiency required
- Clean driving record
- Motivation to earn production bonuses
- Great attitude with a desire for growth
- Ability to work regular physical labor outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
Compensation: $17.00 - $24.00 per hour
Conserva Irrigation is constantly looking to add the best irrigation and sprinkler repair professionals to our team. We have open job positions all over the country for irrigation sales, field technicians, as well as office and administrative team members.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Conserva Irrigation Corporate.